More tickets released, get yours here!
On October 18th, we will celebrate the opening of the Jim Vena Stage at CN Place in Commemoration Park in Jasper. The Jim Cuddy Band will headline, supported by an opening performance by Maddie Storvold. Although free to the public, tickets will be required.
- 6:00pm – Doors open
- 7:00pm – Opening performance by Maddie Storvold
- 8:00pm – The Jim Cuddy Band performance
- 9:30pm – Concert ends
Location: Commemoration Park, Pyramid Lake Road behind the Jasper Activity Center
Tickets: Tickets are FREE to the public, reserve your spot here
Seating: The public is encouraged to bring their own chairs to ensure they have a seat
- Beer garden provided by Maligne Canyon Wilderness Kitchen– an experience by Pursuit (18+ restricted)
- A selection of warm food and beverages will be provided by Coco’s Café.
- Tomato-Gin soup with Grilled Cheese
- Lynn’s Butter Chicken with naan bread
- Vegetarian chili with sourdough toast
- Cookies and treats
- Coffee, tea and hot chocolate
* Bring Cash – no ATM onsite (the closest ATM can be found in the Activity Center)
- Public bathrooms