COVID 19 SAFETY POLICIES AND GUIDELINES
Thank you for your interest in the Jasper Dark Sky Festival. We are eager to share our starry skies in a way that protects the health of all involved. We aim to create a memorable experience that is both safe and meets the requirements of our provincial guidelines.
These policies are in place to reduce risks for yourself and those around you. Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. The Jasper Dark Sky Festival is not responsible for any injury, sickness or damages as a result of entering or participating in any of the experiences within the town or around the dark sky preserve. By voluntarily visiting the national park you assume all risks.
- Our community and local business’ will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation and hygiene practices with all of our employees and staff.
- Ticketing: Guests are required to purchase their admission tickets online. This will help us to ensure we maintain proper capacity at the events.
- All common areas comply with appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- We will enforce facility capacity limits to enable physical distancing protocols whenever possible.
- We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly. High-touch items will be cleaned and sanitized based on sanitization plan.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), or you or someone in your household has travelled internationally in the past 14 days please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
- If you have been in close contact with an individual with Covid-19 or been asked to self-isolate by health authorities, you are not permitted to enter.
- Bring your own COVID-19 hygiene safety kit. Following recommendations from Alberta Health Services, bring your own hand sanitizer and disposable gloves. Wear a reusable mask when you cannot maintain a physical distance of 2 metres (six feet)
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands regularly
- Follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other guests and employees.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a guardian over 18 years.